Interfix Washrooms complies with its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation by:
- keeping the data it holds up to date
- storing and destroying it securely
- not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data
- protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure, and
- ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
The reason we collect and process information
We process personal information to enable us to promote our goods and services, to maintain our accounts and records, and to support and manage our staff.
If you are a customer (or potential customer), information about you helps us to:
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you,
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
The data we collect
We process information relevant to the above reasons/purposes. This may include:
- personal details such as name, work email address, mobile phone number, landline phone number, Job title (but not information categorised as sensitive under data protection laws and regulations)
- employment details such as such as name, work email address, mobile phone number, landline phone number, Job title
- goods or services provided (by us to you, or by you to us)
We may collect certain information or data about you in the course of business, such as when you visit our website, contact us directly, or engage with our email bulletins (e.g. tracking whether you open these emails and what links you may click on). Such data could include your name, address, telephone number, email address and social media identifiers.
If you telephone us, your call will not be recorded, but may be monitored by Interfix personnel for the purposes of training to ensure that the highest possible quality of service is provided.
Your information can be viewed by authorised people within Interfix Washrooms and relevant trustworthy external agencies supporting normal business operation, and may be used to:
- improve our website by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services and our email bulletins
- despatch goods to you
respond to any feedback you send us
Interfix Washrooms is dedicated to refurbishing washroom areas to enhance user experience and increase productivity. Our lawful basis for collecting and processing your information is that it is of legitimate interest:
1) to provide you with information that could help you in choosing our products and services to refurbish your washrooms.
2) to provide you with refurbished washrooms to enhance the user experience and to provide more productive staff.
3) to help us to grow our business.
The above interests were identified as a result of a legitimate interests assessment that we have conducted.
If a conflict arises between our legitimate interests and your own rights under data protection laws and regulations, your rights and interests will prevail.
Where your information is stored
We store your information on secure servers within the UK (and so within the European Economic Area or EEA). The email platform we use, MailChimp, is based outside the EEA and their servers hold your information in the United States. MailChimp participates in, and has certified its compliance with, the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
Keeping your information secure
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your information secure once we receive it. For example:
- All log in users to our server are password protected.
- All employees and anyone accessing data have to sign a confidentiality agreement.
- Employee records can only be accessed by directors and approved senior personnel within the company.
- Users have varying degrees of access depending on their position within the company
- Only directors and approved senior personnel can access the memory stick port on the computers.
Disclosing your information
Marketing Agencies: To ensure our database is kept current and up to date, if additional resource is required.
Consultancy: To ensure the long-term sustainability of Interfix Washrooms by continually providing a relevant, high quality service offering.
Logistics Agencies: To ensure our goods are delivered on time.
They will not pass on your information to other parties.
Requests for additional information
Sometimes we will require you to provide further personal information. Whenever we do this, we will tell you why we are collecting this information and how we will use it.
If you contact us online, we may monitor the type of device used by you. This may include specific identification, such as your IP address.
How will we use this information?
We do not sell customer’s personal data to third parties and will only use your personal information to provide you with details of our own products, or services which we believe will be of interest to you.
We do not allow the information we hold about you to be used for advertising purposes or contact from third parties.
We also use some non-essential ‘performance’ cookies, such as Google Analytics to anonymously track visitors or enhance your experience of the site. If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies which are set on your device then you can do this through your browser settings. Click on the Help function within your browser to find out more.
- These cookies are used to measure the performance of websites and see how websites are used.
- We use ‘Performance’ cookies to improve how the website works and measure our marketing activity.
- Information that is collected using these cookies are aggregated and anonymous and we are not able to identify individual users with these cookies.
On www.interfixgroup.com we may use ‘Performance’ cookies to:
- Provide aggregated statistics on how our website is used.
- Provide feedback to partners that one of our visitors also visited their website. This lets our partners improve their website. We don’t allow our partners to reuse this information for further advertising.
- Help us improve the website by measuring any errors that occur and also to improve the performance of the site.
- Test different designs of page on our website.
Cookies we have defined as ‘Performance’ cookies will NOT be used to:
- Remember any preferences you have set beyond the current visit.
Changes to our privacy and cookies policy
We may make changes and update our privacy and cookies policy from time to time and in accordance with updated legislation. Any such changes will be shown here as part of our privacy and cookies policy and will apply from the date that they are published. We are unable to contact you directly to inform you of these changes, other than in response to a specific request made to us as referred to above.
You can find out what information we hold about you and ask us not to use any of the information we collect. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to our Marketing Department in writing by email to email@example.com.
or by post to:
Interfix Washrooms Ltd
If you wish to unsubscribe from our email bulletins you can also do this by clicking on the unsubscribe link each one contains.
Interfix Washrooms is a limited company, registered company number 08984781, and registered office address Bridge House, Pattenden Lane, Marden, Tonbridge TN12 9QJ